Simple BBQ Sauce With Our New Vintage of Timeless
If you recently made our Easy Slow Cooked Pulled Pork with MVP, then the hard part is done… and how EASY was the hard part?!
This homemade BBQ sauce you guys… it’s not only SO SIMPLE, but it is deeeelish! And once again, you can make easy swaps for lack of ingredients, dairy-free or vegan-friendly, or just a different flavor.
Ready…? Here’s what you’ll need…
- 8 oz. Our New Vintage of Timeless
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon of liquid aminos or soy sauce
- Half a stick of butter (coconut butter works too!)
- 1/4 cup of either brown sugar, honey, date sugar, maple syrup (they all work!)
- 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder or 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- Salt and pepper to taste
Add butter (or butter product) to an already heated pan. Melt and reduce heat to medium. Add Timeless and sugar then stir together. Once you have a smoother texture, reduce heat to low and add ketchup, followed by the remainder of your ingredients. Let this simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
And that’s it! Finish the remainder of your Timeless before your friends arrive so you don’t have to share… you’re already cooking for them for goodness sake!
Let us know what you may have done different in the comments! Cheers!