RESERVATIONS & LARGE PARTIES
RESERVATIONS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED ESPECIALLY ON SATURDAYS.
We have limited outdoor seating on our enclosed wrap around covered porch. Reservations are highly encouraged for weekend visits and necessary for parties of 7 or more. Walk in seating is still available but may be subjected to wait times.
Reservations are only made over the phone. Please make sure you speak to someone as voicemails do not count as reservations. For reservations, please call us at (570) 619-0053
Tastings are offered every day of the week in the form of flights. Flights are 4 samples of either wine, beer or spirits. Private tastings are only offered on Saturdays & Sundays. For more information about private tastings, please keep scrolling down.
Please check in with our hostess. We can't help you if we don't see you. If you plan on eating from our bistro or ordering flights, you must have table service. The outdoor bar does not offer flights, food or table service.
Outside food, snacks, drinks, and coolers are not permitted.
Plan ahead. We want you to have a SERIOUSLY FUN visit. Please be sure to call us prior to your visit with any questions or concerns. We are happy to help!
Tableside Private Wine Tasting. Available Only At Mountain View Vineyard
What's included... Saturdays & Sundays only from 11am to 5pm, Available only in our tasting room by reservation only!
- You will be assigned your own personal Mountain View Vineyard Wine Specialist to guide you through a tour of our wines.
- Your MVV Wine Specialist will also handle any other ordering needs and additional purchases.
- Every tasting includes a complementary Mountain View Vineyard signature wine glass. Private tastings are $15 per guest. 20% gratuity is applied to all private tastings.
- This exciting and custom experience will take 30 to 90 minutes depending on your party size.
- Tables are limited and reservations must be made prior to your visit, same day reservations are not available under any circumstances.
- This option is available for a party of any size. Parties greater than 7 must pay a private table deposit. This deposit must be paid 72 hours prior to your visit to hold your reservation and will be credited towards your bill the day of your visit. Deposits are non-refundable unless Mountain View Vineyard is deemed inoperable due to inclement weather or unforeseen government closures.
To reserve your private wine tasting or to learn more, please contact us at (570) 619-0053
Wine, Beer and Spirit Flights at MVV
You don't need a private tasting to enjoy samples of our wine.
Please note: We stop selling opened bottles and glasses of wine 30 minutes prior to closing.
Wine Flights: $10.00
Includes 4 (two oz) wine samples
(MVV Signature Wine Glass is our Gift to You.)
Distillery Spirits Flight: $10.00
Includes 4 (half oz) samples
(MVV Souvenir Shot Glass is our Gift to You.)
Beer Flights: $10.00
Includes 4 (Five oz) samples
(MVV Signature Wine Glass is our gift to you)