- This event has passed.
September 12 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$15
We want you to work alongside of us! Come help us physically harvest the grapes that make the wines you love and enjoy. We will talk you through the harvesting and process along with learning about our sustainable farming practices. We’ll work together, learn together, eat together and drink together (once the work is done)
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older (children are NOT permitted)
- Must arrive 15 minutes early and work through their end time.
- If you have garden pruners and gloves, please bring them along too.
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes (weather appropriate)
- We will serve a light lunch for the 10-12pm & 12-2pm groups.
- EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE cause well, the grapes won’t pick themselves.
- 1 drink ticket per guest will be provided
$5 from each ticket will be donated to 1% for Nature. To learn more about their organization please visit http://www.1fornature.org/
NO REFUNDS, NO EXECPTIONS!
For any questions please contact Taylor at Info@mountainviewvineyard.com
For tickets please visit our event page!